• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GLWS Posts Not Allowed Anymore!?

I am on the fence on the glws stuff. I dont think there is a need for it but i could care less about seeing it in a thread. All in all I am using this chance to up my post count.

images.jpg

We had a 2-day bump rule in place before the conversion. "Free" bumps are pretty tacky IMO.

We have rules against discussion in commerce areas, I'd say these fall into that area.

Ok, so far it looks like people are not caring too much about the `glws topic´. I´d say a moderator can close this one.
even more because I don´t want to have an annoyed ´atrain´ since it looks like threads that are annoying him, making him being active in that same thread.

Freedom of speech bro!:)..... like someone said before, if we are annoyed by someone elses post then its better just to ignore it! I know some new forum members just post anything to increase their post count but I think anyone wants to increase it since it marks a milestone here in the forum.... well if we would like to ban "GLWS post" then what comes next? ban the "welcome to the forum posts"? now lets go back talking about oakleys and have a nice day everyone!:)

Ok, so far it looks like people are not caring too much about the `glws topic´. I´d say a moderator can close this one.
even more because I don´t want to have an annoyed ´atrain´ since it looks like threads that are annoying him, making him being active in that same thread.

I wasnt really annoyed :). Honestly its a forum on the internet. I come here to de-stress and to have fun with a product we all love. Dont sweat the small stuff man, life is too short.