• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale GMTs - Blue and Black w/ boxes + 20% to Harvey today only $400 shipped CONUS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Offering a pair of GMTs, one Blue and one Black - both in great shape, no issues with the crystals, housing, and very few marks on the bands.

Both beautiful pieces that have spent too much time in my display and need a good wrist to call home!

I really like these, only selling them as I am fitness-watch-cursed and when I wear anything else its my White GMT or White Hollow Point. :cool-20:

Note: Extending the deadline due to multiple requests to complete deals next Friday/payday =] .. Through midnight 10/Sep/17, I will be donating 20% of my net sales after PP fees and shipping to charities supporting Hurricane Harvey.

The 20% will be split evenly, with 10% going to each of the following:
- The San Antonio Humane Society (SAHS) (Ways to Donate )
- Save the Children Official USA Site - Save the Children

Why am I doing this?

1. Because I want to help and have struggled determining ‘how’.
2. I am incredibly fortunate and blessed to be here typing this note while others are struggling - its only fair to share.
3. Because I am a Collector letting go of items, some precious, that I do not wish to discount based on my valuation of those items. If I let them go for what I feel they are worth then I feel better as a Collector, more so than having heavily discounted them, which I do not need to do - there is no fire sale here. The huge upside having the 20% of net/profit go to charity makes me feel better as a human.

These reasons remind me of why I continue to participate in this forum.

Applies to: Anything I currently have listed, will list, or have been actively discussing through 10/Sep/17, including ANYTHING I have sold since 1/Sep/17.

While many who know me, and have dealt with me know I do what I say. However, for those who do not I’ll be keeping a tally and posting validations from the donations that are made, with honorable mention/thanks to OakleyForum.com where appropriate.

Happy Monday, Labor Day - God Bless Us All.

//

Here are the pics:

IMG_20170526_132501.jpg
IMG_20170526_135616.jpg
IMG_20170526_132721.jpg
IMG_20170526_132715.jpg
IMG_20170526_132557.jpg
IMG_20170526_132551.jpg
IMG_20170526_132539.jpg
IMG_20170526_135703.jpg

The Blue is currently running.
The battery recently died in the Black... giving some consideration there for replacement

The battery is a GMT-SR927W/ 399
You can get 5 of them on Amazon for $3.00 USD (literally, https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0014WPVPW/?tag=oakleyforum04-20)

Each have 15 links in them not including the two clasp segments and two mounts to the case, so 21 total if you count those - same as my White GMT, I believe they are all there for each.

As I mentioned the crystals and cases are very clean with few marks on the bands - nothing major to mention on either.

The back of the Blue still has the protective cover on the back.
The back of the Black is clean, has an engraving from the previous owner, done tastefully, not obvious unless you look for it

$240 for the Blue shipped CONUS
$220 for the Black shipped CONUS

TODAY ONLY (10/Sep/17) $400 shipped CONUS for both, with boxes, PP fees included

With 20% of net proceeds going to Harvey...

Boxes are negotiable and can be swapped.

May also be listed on eBay if they do not move here (no Harvey donation)

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
:bump:

I will take the Blue GMT. PM Me and lets do this deal.

Actually I will take both if still available. Sent Pm earlier. Want both.

Last edited:
PM sent

Sent a pm last night. Will follow up in the morning.

Last edited:
These are SOLD

Please note: Members should comment here in the thread to assure their place in line. in this instance there was a Member who PM'd but was not first to comment in the thread - the items then went to the Member who took the time to note this thread and PM'd. :)

Thank you for the sale sir. Paid and followed up with a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.