• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go Donald! Eliminate Clinton.

Wally Taylor

I should Work at Oakley
Erie
We just can't have 8 years of Hillary. It would be the same ol' "sell America down the drain" routine that obama has been pulling for 8 years. Things have to change in Washington, and Trump doesn't owe any political favors like Hilary.
She dropped her run for the presidency against Obama, because he said, "Back down and I'll make You the Secretary of State!". The epitome of political favors, she has been accepting favors and making deals ever since Bill was Governor of Arkansas. Get rid of political games in the White House. My Brother is a Special Forces Lieutenant Colonel at Fort Bragg. If Clinton is elected, he will retire the same day that She takes office. His job is to be at the beck and call of The President, and if Hillary is elected, we won't have a President. We will have a broad cashing in a bunch of political favors.
I know that this will probably be erased, because my opinion is not anything that should be spoken on this forum. That's why every time I speak my mind the mod erases it, and the notation reason is always "Not Needed", but I hope one or two of You read it before it's pulled down. Peace Out

Last edited:
Id love to engage, but I get enough politics on the webs. I havent logged into FB or twitter since June because of this. Please no more memes. And I dont support Hillary whatsoever

I would be ecstatic if Trump wins, just for the entertainment value of watching liberals get their panties in a wad as if he would start a nuclear war.

Its just a horse race after all... I believe in individual responsibility. Trump won't fix all our problems but his defiant confidence is certainly inspiring.

Lighten up! Nothing wrong with some spirited debate.
If we want to talk politics, we can talk politics. You don't have to participate in the thread.

Latest Posts

Back