• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go Donald! Eliminate Clinton.

I'm really not trying to change anyone's opinion. How could I? Your mind has been made up for at, least a year, if not more. I just feel strongly about this election. Hillary has lived offm of her husband's fame and political position. If Bill hadn't been elected president, no one would even know her name.
On the other side is Don Trump. He OWNS THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING. That's enough reason for me to want him running this countryl right there. If a guy can figure out how to own what is arguably the most famous skylscraper in America, He is smart enough to sit in the Oval Office. He has a great mind for business, and really knows how to get things done. He owes no political favors to ANYONE. Hillary owes favors to EVERYONE.
I only posted this thread because this is one place on the forum that You 're allowed to speak whatever's on Your mind. This is on my mind. This was not a concealed topic. The title states what this thread is all about. If You're not at all interested, You are supposed to pass right on by.
If You make a post about political topics being all about xhanging minds, aten't You trying to change people's mind? I say yes. You are trying to convince me not to bring up this topic, when this part of the forum is put here FOR PEOPLE TO BRING UP WHATEVER'S ON YOUR MIND.
So to You I say, do not try to convince me to change my mind, while You are accusing me of trying to change people's minds, which I'm not. I'm just trying to discuss what I feel is the difference between the two candidates. I could care less who You vote for, or why. I'm simply speaking about what was on my mind on the night that I made this thread.
Peace, my Friend. I'm not calling You out. I'm just explaining why I feel I have the right to post this thread. And at the same time, state why I think Trump would make a far better President than Mrs. Clinton. And that is, he has a great mind that can make the seemingly impossible happen. Not telling You who to vote for. Just saying why I believe that he is the right person for the job. He has the ability to get large projects completed, and he doesn't owe one politician in Washington a darn thing. He's been too busy building New York and Atlantic City to worry about what's going on in Washington.
And I'm sorry if my speaking my mind wasn't something that You think should be on this forum. I really, truly am sorry. But it's too late to rescind my thoughts now. If the Mod doesn't think it should be here, and I'm not being a smart aleck, he is free to take it down. I'm surprised that it stayed up this long. Peace Everybody, And I hope that Your candidate wins, because I don't care at all who You choose I'm just thrilled that we have a smart candidate who isn't a career politician. This is a first, and I think it's exciting. America just may still be a free nation after all!
PS-I wear a Camouflage Trump hat. It just says TRUMP 2016. I get compliments on my hat and my choice everywhere I go. I have not had one negative remark in three months. Every one has been positive.

Going with Trump but really wish Batman would have run.....

batman11.jpg

Hmmmmmmmm as i said its a no win situation when discussing politics. And why would i say the other way around, because trump is a waco and is full of shiiiiit lol.

Okay, here is my neutral opinion. The country has stooped down this low that we have these 2 dimwags as candidates for presidency. Might as well vote for "FUNK" for president hahahahahaha.

I wish Trump was not the Republican choice, but anyone is going to be better for the country then Hillary..... I honestly can't believe that she is not in jail, anyone else who did what she did would be in jail.... BO has damaged this country and we need to right the ship now before it is too late!!!

On the other side is Don Trump. He OWNS THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING.

This is pretty much the most surprising part of your whole 'opinion piece' ... it took me 3 seconds on Google to find this info...

'The building is owned by the Empire State Realty Trust, of which Anthony Malkin serves as Chairman, CEO and President. In 2010, the Empire State Building underwent a $550 million renovation, with $120 million spent to transform the building into a more energy efficient and eco-friendly structure.'

- Yahoo.com

So, um, either The Donald changed his name ... OR ... he doesn't actually own it ...

OR MAYBE ... just maybe ... The Donald OWNS Anthony Malkin!!!!!

Thoughts anyone?

Latest Posts

Back