• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go Shop Some Discounted Lenses for the Summer Vacation

Wow, thank you so much for the explanation. Just saw that I wrote some poor English above. :dance:

Would you like to do the test for our lenses?:drinks:

I will be happy to test some lenses again if whomever would like them done. The results will be on spot, done it for LineGear lenses twice which led them to increase their quality to almost on par with Oakley. If the lenses are not Prism Compensated lenses its a non starter off the bat. If they are, then that will be verified, then lens optics for quality and clarity will be done and reported on. It can be kept private, but an open dialogue so forum members see what is done could ruin sales, or could boost sales if the quality is there. Are there quality lenses out there that match to Oakely's, yes there are, and there are many, however most aftermarket ones are not, plus members would pay more to get Oakley cuts for value reasons. Anyway, contact me by pm if someone wants a set done.

I will be happy to test some lenses again if whomever would like them done. The results will be on spot, done it for LineGear lenses twice which led them to increase their quality to almost on par with Oakley. If the lenses are not Prism Compensated lenses its a non starter off the bat. If they are, then that will be verified, then lens optics for quality and clarity will be done and reported on. It can be kept private, but an open dialogue so forum members see what is done could ruin sales, or could boost sales if the quality is there. Are there quality lenses out there that match to Oakely's, yes there are, and there are many, however most aftermarket ones are not, plus members would pay more to get Oakley cuts for value reasons. Anyway, contact me by pm if someone wants a set done.
Dammit, I had 2 sets of Fuse lenses that didn't fit I was going to have you look at. Pretty sure I threw the damn things out already.

I've used Walleva lenses several times (currently have them in Yellow for my Split Jackets during night time driving) and my eyes didn't fall out and I didn't lose my vision, despite what some here would have you think happens if you use anything besides OEM Oakley.

Back