• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Go Shop Some Discounted Lenses for the Summer Vacation

Walleva

Oakley Enthusiast
Hey Oakley fanatics, this is Walleva! :lolsign:

Walleva (Walleva, LLC is dedicated to the field of high quality protective gear. We aim to provide enthusiasts of outdoor activities, including running, hiking, cycling, skiing, snowboarding and fishing etc., with durable, aesthetic and affordable sunglasses, replacement lenses and accessories.

Please check out our special offers! :lolsign:

11822453_1630998883813800_1633889623042128637_n.jpg

We provide lenses to a wide range of Oakley sunglasses models. :cool-33::cool-33:

i.e. WL007 replacement lenses for Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ

Flak%20Jacket%20XLJ-BK-5p-750x750.jpg

Regular Edition

WL008-BK_WE003-BK-750x750.jpg

Vented Edition :neo:

Click to see more:Flak Jacket XLJ

Don’t forget, Walleva is more than Oakley replacement lenses. We offer lenses that fit Ray-Ban, Giro, Rudy Project and Spy Optics as well. :party:

i.e. WL115 replacement lenses for Giro Air Attack Helmet

Giro%20Air%20Attack%20Hemlet-BK-3-750x750.jpg

Giro%20Air%20Attack%20Hemlet-BK-1-750x750.jpg

Click to see more: For Giro

Please visit www.walleva.com to pick up sunglasses, accessories or cycling parts to better your outdoor experience.

Choose Walleva, tailor your style and upgrade your outdoor décor.

Now go fill the cart up and apply the code!:lolsign::lolsign::lolsign:

Hello Walleva

I personally don't have the need for any other lenses but I'm not sure if you have noticed on the forum here, the general reviews of your lenses aren't so hot.

I'm sure if you can manage to bring optical clarity tests to the forum on your lenses it may ease some concerns.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being a forum sponsor. :)

Hello Walleva

I personally don't have the need for any other lenses but I'm not sure if you have noticed on the forum here, the general reviews of your lenses aren't so hot.

I'm sure if you can manage to bring optical clarity tests to the forum on your lenses it may ease some concerns.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on being a forum sponsor. :)
Thank you! :lolsign:

What do you expect optical clarity tests, what do you expect?

care to elaborate on the optical clarity tests?

The clarity test would be the most important - basically you project a test pattern through the lenses onto a screen and compare the clarity to the projection without lenses.

There's also the refractive power test, which tests for distorting magnification, and the prism test, which uses lasers to test how the lenses bend light from their true position.

An independent 3rd party optician can perform at least the clarity test. And the results carry more weight when coming from an impartial source.

Back