• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

God Vs Satan

the_owl

hard to kidnap
U.S.
And a couple other goodies. My Heaven and Hell collection will get the bottom shelf on my new Mega Black Case.
Got the 1gb Crystal Black Split thumps NIB delivered to my house for $70! off craigslist.
All im missing is the Heaven Plaintiff. and thanks to RubySkull I have the Love Hate TLD.
DSC_6244.JPG

DSC_6243.JPG

Attachments

• DSC_6244.JPG
    DSC_6244.JPG
    222.6 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC_6243.JPG
    DSC_6243.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 178
Get that case organized with some pictures already!
Oh and great buys, I'd be lying to say I am not a hair jealous.

I'm really liking those crystal black split thumps...and for $70 NIB!!! Holy shmokes!!!! Let me know if you ever consider selling them :biggrin1:

I love em!
This will be a pair for the wearing rotation.
Im not so much into selling Oakleys, just buying. But maybe :)

That's cool owl! I totally understand. Fair warning though...when the addiction kicks into high gear, you'll be rummaging through your collection to see what can be sold/traded to fund your next purchase, LOL. At least that's been my experience, hahaha! Congrats again on the pick ups!

Picked up some Hijinx Green Splatters today as well. from the fleabay
Perfect frame for my spare Gold Iridium Polarized Lenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work there owl. Love the crystal Thumps, not seen that frame before. Love the Splatter Jinx too. I'm looking for that frame too at some point & want to drop some Emerald in when I get it.......:thumb:

Back