• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goggle lens cutting?

Double walled. I cut the lens in half first. That way I could get the second layer off a little easier along with making the whole thing a little easier to handle

Double walled. I cut the lens in half first. That way I could get the second layer off a little easier along with making the whole thing a little easier to handle
Ok, given that they are double walled, did both sides have tint, ie. does your "single" lens therefore allow twice the light in?

I wondered about this double walled situation. Looks good in the Dispatch, or 6 base curved frames. I'm not sure they'll be curved enough for the Probation frame :(
The thickness doesn't scare me at all. Polarized shields like Antix are quite thick too. I recently cut some for second Gen Racing Jackets with good results. Great job!!!

I wondered about this double walled situation. Looks good in the Dispatch, or 6 base curved frames. I'm not sure they'll be curved enough for the Probation frame :(
The thickness doesn't scare me at all. Polarized shields like Antix are quite thick too. I recently cut some for second Gen Racing Jackets with good results. Great job!!!

Torch or Jade prizm snow would look awesome. I don't have any "spare" prizm lenses though ;)

Back