• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going On Vacation For A Week....

IUSTEVE

I am Jim Jannard...
INDIANA
How many pairs would you/do you/or have you taken with you on vacation?

Heading to Cancun for vacation and not sure or how many pairs to take?

Anyone have thoughts?

I recently went to PCB for a week and took 4 pairs of frogs and a pair of Dang for my "I don't care if these get drunkenly destroyed" pair.

I always have only 2 pairs with me. The GF on the other hand will somehow take over 10 pairs with her.

As I just posted in another thread, I try to max at two (one neutral / bright light, one contrast / med-low light) when traveling to minimize my exposure to loss. However, for a trip like Cancun I'd include a beater pair or two for the beach.

Bring a pair for everyday of your trip. When you pack to go home make sure you have all your glasses packed away and none forgotten in a drawer before you pack anything else.

Definitely will have a pair for "OMG im wasted" so when I drop em lol. And for that reason anything im of value will be staying home.

Will chlorine/pool water and/or ocean water/salt water be to harsh on a fast jacket or md?

As I just posted in another thread, I try to max at two (one neutral / bright light, one contrast / med-low light) when traveling to minimize my exposure to loss. However, for a trip like Cancun I'd include a beater pair or two for the beach.
Exactlly what I would say/do.

I always worrie when going to cancun, Due to the high possibility of theft, I usually take only 2 pairs and nothing expensive.

Back