• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going Rate For Red Camo "lil John" Thumps

wysatta1

Oakley Enthusiast
Texas
So i saw a gentleman jogging today with what looked to me to be some red camo thumps. Upon research on the subject i see they are actually a special edition thus sparking my interest. What would the going price be on these with cords box and all. (so i know how much saving up i will have to do wink wink)
5612519619_00f0072615.jpg

Gravy! I know what i am saving up for now! Hopefully my fast jackets or tin tins sale. Found out i do not need perscriptions afterall so it opens up my budget a little

Actually there is 4 camo colors. Shadow snow blue ichiro and this. There are a pair of lil jon zeros with same color scheme

indeed there were 3 in red, white, night camo that came with thump 1. these are the best known ones. i do not know anything about the blue camo ichiro thump. im interested to see. the tribal was released with thump 1.5 abit later after the thump 1 which had a larger capacity of 512mb, twice as much as the 256mb of the night camo thump 1. the white camo had 128mb.

good memories wearing in the club and enjoy own music :)

Back