• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going Rate For Red Camo "lil John" Thumps

indeed there were 3 in red, white, night camo that came with thump 1. these are the best known ones. i do not know anything about the blue camo ichiro thump. im interested to see. the tribal was released with thump 1.5 abit later after the thump 1 which had a larger capacity of 512mb, twice as much as the 256mb of the night camo thump 1. the white camo had 128mb.

I thought you had meant camos from oakley in general and not just in thumps. That is my bad dude. No you are correct. 3 camos of thump. Curse myself for misreading.

I have only "knowingly" been into oakleys for the past year. However i have owned them for over two years. I had a pair of matte black rigs i paid 30 bucks for so i thought they were cheap and i saw them everywhere so it only helped my theory. It wasnt until i saw a pair of juliets did i change my mind and do a little research. And the rest is (as they say) history. I have had alot of catching up to do and in a year i have owned in excess of 56 different pairs. I only still have currently 11 with numero 12 on the delivery list for tommorow or tuesday. Around here everyone knows im the go-to guy for oakleys or oakley info.

When the Red Camo Lil Jon Thump was first released the retail in the UK was £365, making it the most expensive glass on the market at that time, I even paid £320 for my own pair which I still have complete as new. It is hard to imagine any of the official releases of Thump selling now for near the original retail prices, but you look at them now and they still look absolutely incredible.

Back