• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going to head quarters

Sean72791

Oakley Expert
I'm going to head quarters this Thursday!! Flying down from Alaska. Any recommendations for the visit? I brought my government ID so I can check out the SI area, and a pair of x-metals that need a tune up.

I got half dozen of mine done @ HQ by a good friend in US and he had about half dozen did up for himself. Every metal came back top notch.

I'm going to head quarters this Thursday!! Flying down from Alaska. Any recommendations for the visit? I brought my government ID so I can check out the SI area, and a pair of x-metals that need a tune up.
There isn't exactly an "SI area" so to speak. Your government ID will gain you access to the employee store where you can shop and get employee pricing. That is if they choose to let you in and you are there on the correct day of the week. ;)

I'm not sure if I would let them tune up your X-Metals anymore. Just a heads up on that one. It's a crapshoot now.

There isn't exactly an "SI area" so to speak. Your government ID will gain you access to the employee store where you can shop and get employee pricing. That is if they choose to let you in and you are there on the correct day of the week. ;)

I would Call ahead and ask it depends on what you do on if you can get in to the employee store

I will be at HQ in a few hours. I will ask about the tune ups. Taking my MM in for a tear down, prep for polish. Don't forget your camera. Tour the grounds, lots of interesting artifacts lying around.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back