• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ Today

Oh i've got some interesting photos to show from the Lobby. Looks like Oakley is gearing up to unveil a new marketing campaign. Pics later as i have some more errands to run.

Great, can't wait to see them. I've started to plan a trip to Vegas. Wll when i say plan it about 4 years away (for our 25 wedding aniversary) Dropping hints that we will be driving out to Foothills.

I went to HQ about a week or 2 ago. Its about a 40 minute drive for me....without traffic. I brought in my mars crater and they tightened the flex couplers for free. I was also going to buy the juliet unobtanium replacement kit (in black, just for the earsocks for when the ones on my mars wear down), but when the salesguy came back, he said they only have brown in stock at the moment. He suggest I give it a try at the warranty/walk in service (where I just came from to get my Mars tuned)....so I walked back and then I asked if they have any black earsocks and the guy there hooked it up FREEEE

its hit or miss with their walk in warranty...you may run into cool people and some oldschool guys, or the newer ones who dont know as much, not as experienced. I guess I got a super hit =)

Has anyone gotten such a deal over the phone, or is it only when you walk in? It would make sense that it would be near impossible to get a free tune-up over the phone, since they have to actually create a work order.

Great, can't wait to see them. I've started to plan a trip to Vegas. Wll when i say plan it about 4 years away (for our 25 wedding aniversary) Dropping hints that we will be driving out to Foothills.

Here's the pics:

6732527541_2baaaf12df_b.jpg

6732522595_9a4c71f597_b.jpg

6732517239_9ea18b4b0e_b.jpg

6732515467_a7c464145f_b.jpg

And here's the set that i'm really excited about:

http://www.oakleyforum.com/oakley-sunglasses-discussion/4521-oakelyfive.html

Did u happen to glimpse the new Twenty?
as for warranty it is possible sometimes I know to get free nosebombs and smaller things with the right person but not in quantity..I use the thicker ones if a couple people need the small Black or RB Flak/Half bombs let me know and as for them not being same my BNIB SI FHalf Jackets had same exact bombs as Flak..if they were different they are not anymore but the socks and everything else is different

Did u happen to glimpse the new Twenty?
as for warranty it is possible sometimes I know to get free nosebombs and smaller things with the right person but not in quantity..I use the thicker ones if a couple people need the small Black or RB Flak/Half bombs let me know and as for them not being same my BNIB SI FHalf Jackets had same exact bombs as Flak..if they were different they are not anymore but the socks and everything else is different

Those weren't on display, but O.com has the XX's up!

While i was waiting for my glasses, two different people walked in with Flak Jackets. The guy took the frames, went to the back, and came back with a ziplock baggie and said, "I put a few extra in there so you should be good for a while." He didn't charge them or write up any service orders.

After my rep came back, i asked him about bigger nose pieces for two pairs of jawbones. He brought out 6 sets in a ziplock bag and didn't charge me for them. I also asked if my XX's were as tight as they could be. He brought out a spare 24K nose piece and said this is all he has left and he could put it on to try on my X Metal XX, but i declined since the colors are off. I asked if i could buy it from him to use as a spare. He just said to take it :)

6737265829_b4b05838db_b.jpg

yeah I see the XX's are 2/1 and they told me that may become the 15th soon...so guess I'll have to wait...

I see that you got a special visitor pass or something but how?? I live 15 minutes away and they said that they dont give any special treatment anymore due to photo leaks of the HQ...which you posted haha but it's just the loby but this is the reason people are only allowed in the loby is because people were taking pictures and ruining it and then sending it to other Sunglass companies...just my 2 cents from when I went last week

Back