• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ!!!

Awhh.. Yes.. My HQ visit early last year was definetly worth the 1hr. drive... Clean Air, Beautiful Weather down in OC.. compared to L.A.. lol! I'll be heading down there sometime this week as well.. Walk-In Store opens at 7AM.. I'd have to leave my place at least before 6AM to avoid traffic heading down the dreaded 5 fwy..

Awhh.. Yes.. My HQ visit early last year was definetly worth the 1hr. drive... Clean Air, Beautiful Weather down in OC.. compared to L.A.. lol! I'll be heading down there sometime this week as well.. Walk-In Store opens at 7AM.. I'd have to leave my place at least before 6AM to avoid traffic heading down the dreaded 5 fwy..
Don't use the 5 use the toll road (but i guess that depends on where u are coming from LOL)....and DON"T try and go in the AM, jeez, wait until after 10, on week days, virtually NO TRAFFIC. U could take the 5 to the 133 to the 241 (both toll roads but very nice and not much traffic). For me, i come from the IE, so 71 to 91 to 241 toll road makes for a beautiful ride.
Tim

Too late Tim.. was over there on Wed..after my Dr.'s appt.. arrived there at around 10 am..weather was overcast.. went through one toll road..no biggie tho..picked up 2 lenses for my PB..they are running low on replacement lenses in all 3 PB's lenses..Mike at the oakley walk-n service dept.. was very helpful! Just waiting for the oakley by my area...to have the PB II's in stock..still on the fence about buying them..

Back