• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going To HQ!!!

I just went there at the begining of january it is incredible. Just the size.

And Q you would love it they have an RC track on the side of the building.

I'm sure he'll love that California sun!

the weather is kinda ****ty at the moment. Not typical CA fare, but is IS winter. Just rode my Harley down from central CA to So Cal 300 miles thru fog clouds, overcast skies and not much warmth. This morning it was a lil chilly, Hopefully it will warm up for the OP. I also hope it warms up or at least clears up for the NHRA winternationals that Frank is coming into town for on Valentines weekend.
Tim

Just finished eating some empanadas at Empanada Man! They were mighty tasty. The weather is a little dreary, perfect for my 24k Romeos! This area looks nothing like Houston. It sure is pretty out here!

the weather is kinda ****ty at the moment. Not typical CA fare, but is IS winter. Just rode my Harley down from central CA to So Cal 300 miles thru fog clouds, overcast skies and not much warmth. This morning it was a lil chilly, Hopefully it will warm up for the OP. I also hope it warms up or at least clears up for the NHRA winternationals that Frank is coming into town for on Valentines weekend.
Tim

I'm hoping for clear weather and cool would be good. Cars will get better times in and we will see more records broken next weekend. :biggrin:

Just finished eating some empanadas at Empanada Man! They were mighty tasty. The weather is a little dreary, perfect for my 24k Romeos! This area looks nothing like Houston. It sure is pretty out here!

It's beautiful out there and the people are so nice (compared to where I'm from).

Back