• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Going under the knife

supersharp

Connoisseur of Grails
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Texas
Going under the knife for a hernia repair tomorrow at 0830. Starting to get a little nervous. I guess it's natural to be a bit nervous when having any surgery, but it's almost crunch time. I'm not so worried about anything other than the anesthesia I guess. I hate having to be put under a general anesthetic. I'll post something once I get out of surgery and back home. Wish me luck, say a prayer, any gestures are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thoughts and prayers for you. Just a tip, take some laxatives today. I spent a week in the hospital after "outpatient" surgery. Intestines didnt wake up, almost killed me. Hope everything comes out ok.

Just a tip, take some laxatives today

Thanks for the tip, but I think I should wait til I wake up to take a laxative. I don't want to loose it while I'm out on the table. The doc would probably be pissed. Lol. Not to mention embarrassing.

Going under the knife for a hernia repair tomorrow at 0830. Starting to get a little nervous. I guess it's natural to be a bit nervous when having any surgery, but it's almost crunch time. I'm not so worried about anything other than the anesthesia I guess. I hate having to be put under a general anesthetic. I'll post something once I get out of surgery and back home. Wish me luck, say a prayer, any gestures are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Don't die bro !!!

look forward to seeing your post-op post.... hope all goes well.

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

I know how you feel. I had one of those done a few years back. Infact that was my first surgery, I had back in service. Best of luck and speedy recovery. If it makes you feel better; it's better than having your upper and lower jaws put back together.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back