• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

GOLD! 24K Juliet X-MAN/HARDAWAY Collaboration...

DrtyHarry

Oakley Expert
Got the frames cerekoted in black by @THE X-MAN and had master optician @Chris A Hardaway cut me some 24K polar lenses. Was going after the Corvette look....but the black the X-MAN uses is much deeper and looks far more aggressive. So yeah, when out in the Vette....I think these are the glasses I'll be rockin. Chris cut some chrome, ruby, violet, and a few other colors for me as well. But I'm liking the gold. I may throw the chrome lenses into a polished frame. Thanks again to both THE X-MAN and to Chris A Hardaway for some AWESOME work!!!

gold1.jpg

gold4.jpg

gold3.jpg

Harry

I assumed you received them already. Haha. Ya more like Thursday I suppose. Glad I send out tracking numbers so YOU CAN track it lol.

No....these lenses are from another set you had cut for me. I have a non polar set from you as well. I'm putting chrome in the the polished frames....if it's too much "bling", I'll go back to black (maybe ruby/ice).

Yep, PayPal sent me tracking. Thanks for having everything so neat and organized! A pleasure, as always.