• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gold Chrome Radar Information

bandit.sunglasses

I should Work at Oakley
Hey All,

Does anyone have any info on these or maybe know what they are? I picked these up from a guy awhile back along with some other radars he had. I can’t figure out if they’re custom or factory done, as they’re obviously authentic. My guess is athlete issue. Either way, they’re really really cool and practically mint. I’m just not sure what they could be! Hopefully someone here knows! Thanks!

B85B226F-ECE1-414D-BCA3-F464E53180E3.jpeg

5CE6959B-77C9-4CDC-9838-C31F60DDE45D.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't know that this would be one of them but years ago Dr. Chop chromed a bunch of different pairs in different colors. I recently had my hands on a chrome Oil Rig where very faintly you could read the old part number under the finish.

I don't know that this would be one of them but years ago Dr. Chop chromed a bunch of different pairs in different colors.

It’s possible it could be a Dr. Chop or @SouLFuLFroG custom. The guy I bought them from I believe worked at Oakley for awhile, but it’s possible he could have customized them or bought them later. I’ll see if Dr. Chop knows anything if nothing comes up here!

Back