• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Gold Iridium lenses for Romeo and Mars

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the scouting, really appreciate that.

Unfortunately, I am a little OCD and that set and the other set that vendor is offering both have some condition issues. I am looking for an as-new left lens without scratches, delaminations, etc. I will consider buying a complete set to get it.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Thanks for the scouting, really appreciate that.

Unfortunately, I am a little OCD and that set and the other set that vendor is offering both have some condition issues. I am looking for an as-new left lens without scratches, delaminations, etc. I will consider buying a complete set to get it.

I didn’t think the black ones were bad. He sent me some pictures in actual light.

The ones I am looking for are the Gold Iridium ones - so both sets that "lipshop3000" is offering had pretty obvious scratches when held up to the light. The one set had delamiations too. So, both of those sets were, for me at least, in the beaten/beater category.

I had a pair of Ice Iridium made for my Mars using Holbrook donors . . . the BC is 6 but they look ok when compared to BC 8.75. So, I think that using BC7 Gold Iridium is probably going to look pretty decent. I can get a pair of those from X-Metal Workshop for $135 shipped, so I keeping that in the back of my mind as a fallback if I can't source a set of custom cuts in 8.75 Gold Iridium or at least the left lens.

Status
Not open for further replies.