• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Gold Money Clip

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I should have some extra gold money clips available. I am NOT interested in selling it but I would trade if for something unique and cool. Top of the list is the Carbon money clip but will entertain all offers, just nothing run of the mill please.

#194, 196 and 687 available currently.

Possible trade list:
Carbon Fiber Money Clip
Carbon Fiber Carabiner
Gold Caribiner
NIB Unusual Pairs
NIB X Metal Pairs
Anything Unusual not run of the mill Oakley
NIB Woodland Camo Trenchcoat
Tiger print Racing Jackets
BOB heads
LE or unreleased pairs...

you get the picture.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
What's the value before I make an offer/pic

Sent from your mom

The value is whatever you are comfortable with. I dont have a pic of this exact one as it is currently in transit. Looks just like all the rest. I do not know the serial # yet.

Username Hidden said:
The value is whatever you are comfortable with. I dont have a pic of this exact one as it is currently in transit. Looks just like all the rest. I do not know the serial # yet.
I'm going to say if it has a number it's out of my trade range.

Sent from your mom

Pm send I want it

Let me know if you end up with #252 lol

Original post updated!

let me know If you change your mind and wanna Sell 1 i can offer max 250$ Inc shipping to finland europe

I want to thank everyone who has sent offers so far. I am still sorting out the offers and waiting for more details from some. If we haven't talked yet feel free to send a trade offer. I haven't made any final decisions as of yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Update.... got pretty busy. So far I have completed a trade on one. Still have others available and still working on some things behind the scenes. If your interested, lets talk!

Back