• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Golden Flashes Custom Juliet

#296 / 750

'
Thanks Frank. I probably can't even quite imagine what you could actually "throw" together with your warehouse-ful.

Believe me. The thoughts cross my mind but with me if its not broke I don't try to fix it. But I have to admit I am always tempted.

Blue/Gold were my middle school colors back in the day. Green/Gold became my high school colors after that.

Looks awesome.

I really wanted to use Ichiro lenses because the theme is baseball. I have a set that I bought billed as OO Blue but are actually IS Blue Iridium. I kept them anyway figuring that they aren't making them anymore, but they didn't look quite right. They have more of a greenish blue tint to them and Kent's colors are Gold & Navy. Not Gold and Navy / Green.

I had a pair of blue polarized that I liked better since they're more blue with a little purplish tint.

Almost sounds like this pair - 221156443064

My standard Ice lenses that just got swapped out have a very noticeable purple tint to them. Moreso with the new Ice Polarized lenses I just put in. I like the Ice blue. Waited for almost a year to find the polarized version as the lens has been discontinued for some time.

sounds like this pair - 221156443064

Yeah, if those were NIB those might bring that money since the OO blues are a very distinctive tint. But in a foam pouch who really knows the provenance?

One pair of my Ichiro customs are a deep blue/purple and I assume that these came from a first release. These loose Ichiro lenses that I picked up are more blue/ green so I assume that they are from a second release Ichiro. Can anyone (Rubyskull?) confirm which Ichiro release had OO blue?

Back