• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Golf Umbrella?

Jeff O

Oakley Expert
I'm not sure if this has already been discussed. I could use some help. I'm trying to take my obsession on to the golf course. I've got everything so far but the oakley umbrella. I'm pretty sure an umbrella has been available. Are they still for sale? Does anyone know where to find them? Also club covers. I'm sure I've seen them on ebay I think, but I get nervous about buying a fake. Any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the umbrella has been available before. I haven't seem any for sale in awhile. There was a 1 on eBay about 6 months ago haven't payed that much attention to it lately.

I have the shadow camo version with the carbon fiber shaft and the shadow camo storage sleeve. The best umbrella I have ever used. I can get pics tomorrow for ya.....I got mine from a vault many years ago. I have seen them for $99 and up.....

i used to have two of the ellipse umbrella, currently one and the other was sold a year ago. i think you can easily key in 'oakley golf' from ebay to get things like club heads cover, etc...hopefully these helps

Here's mine
Vancouver olympic edition with the tottem

DSCN4784.jpg

There are 5 golf umbrellas total:

LG Black Elipse
Dark Camo
Thumbprint
Sm Black Elipse
Totem Olympic

the golf club covers/bags etc come from the Oakley Skull Golf Collection that is only sold in Japan and some Asian countries.
they have been selling them for about 6 years now.

Good Luck.

Back