• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Gonna make an x-metal countertop showcase...

• Thread starter dragonvoi
  • Start date
looks amazing.

honestly, i think the last picture looks like one too many on the middle shelf though. it kinda doesn't match the top and bottom shelf layout, but one too many is a good problem to have. haha.

That last picture looks way too full, now if you could arrange it where the front ones don't block the back ones, it would look sweet, I don't know how much room you really have but here is what I'm trying to say where they look weaved in I guess lol, other wise I would leave the middle double stands out like the picture before the last one. That set up is really awesome

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419196207.787738.jpg

i guess its the angle...

anyways the back pairs are exactly that, a backdrop. I would very seldom wear them but always access the pairs upfront.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419197879.142454.jpg

so there are 12 pairs in the back that would only get facetime once-twice a year, and the 4-5 in front are part of daily rotation, yah?

That last picture looks way too full, now if you could arrange it where the front ones don't block the back ones, it would look sweet, I don't know how much room you really have but here is what I'm trying to say where they look weaved in I guess lol, other wise I would leave the middle double stands out like the picture before the last one. That set up is really awesome

View attachment 119256
like your background BTW. what coin holders are those? are those the ones designed to display lenses?

like your background BTW. what coin holders are those? are those the ones designed to display lenses?

Actually they are 3M hooks from Walmart, the medium size ones, the gaps are the right size for the fatter coins, and the 3M really small hooks fists perfect on the original coins.

Plus they come off easy and doesn't scratch the plastic shelves if you have to move them. They have lasted a year now with no problems, they were built to last

Just now noticed this... Just awesome pieces. The thirst is real for the metals. Perhaps. One will be better for my head than in your crowded case lol

No matter how they are displayed, you can't go wrong.

Did you gold plated the Romeo ? Looks great ... Mind sharing how u did the plating process?

Just now noticed this... Just awesome pieces. The thirst is real for the metals. Perhaps. One will be better for my head than in your crowded case lol

No matter how they are displayed, you can't go wrong.

DAY 7: Log entry Q1, the addiction is progressing at an alarming rate. If SUBJECT continues to be visually stimulated by the Xmetals coupled with an enabling social group, my prognosis is SUBJECT will be a full blown addict within a week of this report.

Latest Posts

Back