• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good entry level watch

Mikegrzy

I should Work at Oakley
Manchester, CT
I'm new to this forum and am blown away by everyone's knowledge and extensive collections. With that said, I'm thinking of getting an Oakley watch. What watch is suggested for a "watch virgin" in the $200 range? I've checked eBay and there are a lot of choices and I'd rather make a purchase from a forum member. Thanks in advance.

I would recommend the gearbox. They would be in your price range and a nice solid watch. Good luck man

I would recommend the gearbox. They would be in your price range and a nice solid watch. Good luck man
I agree with you.

@Mikegrzy: Shoot for the Gearbox, specifically the one in the black/tan colorway. That is likely the cheapest one. However, if you are buying on the forum, I'd just wait a bit and see what comes up (I seen one or 2 but I don't like the price, but that is just my opinion).

I don't know what other watches could be had at your price without it being junk, though.

I have the aforementioned Gearbox and I love it.

Sent from Q's Note5

Sporting my titanium carbon gearbox today. I have the automatic gearbox too. Absolutely love it but that's definitely out of your price range ot 200 though. Agree the black and tan will be the cheapest.

1489361760483-1737014094.jpg

I'd suggest the Kill Switch. Not too big, affordable and the option of changing up the bezels is a nice touch. Good luck with your search!

Thanks for the suggestions. Given that we're getting a blizzard today, I'll spend some time researching various watches. Again, please keep me in mind if a watch becomes available.

Back