• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good first X-Metal?

JawboneJuliet

I should Work at Oakley
Nebraska
Found these sitting on our clearance shelf at work I swiped them quick for a hundred bucks.
Ferrari Madman Black irid polarized.
64c2ea6cd2bdff98601c7af6d2c20314.jpg

6350f0959e812b5e01d2fb46e3dd7a39.jpg

Thanks for telling me
lol per Luxotica it is part of the xmetal line, personally, I have 3 fauXmetals and they round up my collection goal of having each xmetal colorway officially released LNIB. if I get to my goal without mor fauXmetals, I will be extremely happy.

so, if you like 'em , enjoy them! BUT definitely get a pair of the original Xmetals!

lol per Luxotica it is part of the xmetal line, personally, I have 3 fauXmetals and they round up my collection goal of having each xmetal colorway officially released LNIB. if I get to my goal without mor fauXmetals, I will be extremely happy.

so, if you like 'em , enjoy them! BUT definitely get a pair of the original Xmetals!
I plan on it! I’d love to to a collection like yours.

For me, Limp Bizkit vs Metallica would be the musical equivalent of neXt Metal vs X Metal. They are fun and flashy while they last, then you forget about them and put on stuff that has staying power. /endmetaphor

Nice pickup for only $100, that's great deal for BNIB.
Love the metaphor, really puts things into focus

Back