• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good first X-Metal?

@iamFLIP

This guy said it. See, the Oakley website never lies.
2CB53566-EB00-46EB-B1B9-3D1EB2579FBA.png

Oakley could tell us that Madman and Badman were x-metals until they were blue in the face, but they couldn’t make us believe.

So yes, officially they are x-metals but quite a few collectors ignore that as an inconvenient truth.

For me, the range stops and starts with the Juliet, I could live without everything else, including Romeos. And with Juliet in your forum name, you definitely have to give one a try!

Oakley could tell us that Madman and Badman were x-metals until they were blue in the face, but they couldn’t make us believe.

So yes, officially they are x-metals but quite a few collectors ignore that as an inconvenient truth.

For me, the range stops and starts with the Juliet, I could live without everything else, including Romeos. And with Juliet in your forum name, you definitely have to give one a try!
Juliets are by far my favorite Xmetal made. I just have to qualify to get the on The forum

:eek: Juliet? A frame named after a chick? :)

Back