• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Idea/Bad Idea...

Funny, there was an autographed one on ebay a week or so ago, it brought less than the unsigned ones. How do you tell a player its worth more if you DONT sign it?

I have an Oakley baseball but I have not made a display for myself yet. I will have a pic on here within a week after I make a couple. What color for a base would you like guys like to see? Clear, blue, black, white, red or green?

I like either clear or black

What i did it's using a plastic oakley watch stand and insert a oakley golf tee and install the ball on top
Here's the result
6AB69EB6-EDDA-4D77-A631-56B40D06AEB6-6923-00000A964D6E89AD.jpg

thanks
i was like you and try many stuff to display my ball like pepsi cap and many thing but always try to use oakley stuff to do it
so that's the best and original i found

What i did it's using a plastic oakley watch stand and insert a oakley golf tee and install the ball on top
Here's the result
6AB69EB6-EDDA-4D77-A631-56B40D06AEB6-6923-00000A964D6E89AD.jpg

That's a very cool idea. How stable is it though? I'd think if it fell off and rolled around it could probably do some damage in your display...

stable???? not that much to be honest
if i touch it the chance to fall down are big but never fall by itself yet
and no danger to damage anything

Most stores or vaults were giving them away at one time if you bought MLB Flaks....ut they were scarce, and not all people that bought the MLB flaks ever received one....

It's funny cause they sent tons and tons of these baseballs up here to Vancouver.... where no one really watches baseball. So we never gave them away because A) no one bought MLB Flaks, and B) no one really cared for the baseball anyways lol

On a side note, I just put a bottle cap underneath mine to keep it from rolling around. Simple and it works

It's funny cause they sent tons and tons of these baseballs up here to Vancouver.... where no one really watches baseball. So we never gave them away because A) no one bought MLB Flaks, and B) no one really cared for the baseball anyways lol

On a side note, I just put a bottle cap underneath mine to keep it from rolling around. Simple and it works

do you have extra ball for me??
lmk by pm please

Back