• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good morning! New ecstatic Oakley owner in CLE

mcompeau

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
This past week I picked up a used Oakley brushed stainless, blue dial, GMT watch (at least I think that's the name, though it is decidedly understated compared to the 'Stealth' or 'Blade'...) and I ran across this forum in doing my research.

I was completely smitten by this watch as soon as I saw it -- just a tiny postage stamp image on my phone. Then I started looking into this line of Oakley watches that I'd never even heard of before -- well, it's grabbed hold of me, for sure.

I was told that I can get 'bracelet link pins' from any store selling watches... Is that true? Do I need special pins to secure an additional link into the bracelet or is it using some generic pin/s? How do I know what pins to get? length -- yes, I can measure that, but do I need to know the channel diameter? Any help will be greatly appreciated-- and if you like, just PM/DM me here rather than distract from the 'intro' forum category.

kvYRmexgQviDL0A4Ro9qNw_thumb_7f8a.jpg

Thanks and I'm looking forward to hanging around a bit.

Mike

Back