• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Morning OakleyForum!

cyclerdoug

There's no need to fear....
Premium Member
Pennsylvania
I have been lurking for a few weeks, finally thought I'd join. My early 90's M-Frame hammers just didn't seem to work for my cycling habit so I picked up a pair of Radars at the O store in Columbia MD..and they are perfect! Then.....I made the mistake of finding this place. No offense, but I really don't see this habit costing me less than my cycling habit. Just kidding! I have incredible self-control. I am the envy of all my friends for my regimented discipline.

...and my next 2 pair of Radars are shipped, one from the Vault and one from the Bay..

So much for control. You bastards.

:)

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you've already caught the bug! :)

Everyone, thanks for the welcome, I will do my best not to let you down...please put up with my stupid questions, I am sure there will be some. Love the Radars, they disappear on my face when I ride and I am never without them when I'm on the bike, and I just naturally thought a few more couldn't hurt, right? I mean, I have a spare helmet and a few pairs of gloves...so glasses are just part of the whole "kit", right? (Nod, you infidels, the wife's coming!)

and atrain, I can feel my feet slipping on the slope, it is dark down there indeed...

:)

Latest Posts

Back