• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good morning Oakleyforum!

• Thread starter CyprJ
  • Start date
C

CyprJ

Hello Everyone, I'm the newbie and previous short-time lurker. Oakley has discontinued my favorite M Frame Sweep (and most/all M Frame lenses) and I'm on the hunt for replacements - again. Any suggestions?

Hello Everyone, I'm the newbie and previous short-time lurker. Oakley has discontinued my favorite M Frame Sweep (and most/all M Frame lenses) and I'm on the hunt for replacements - again. Any suggestions?
Once we both have access to the exchange forum, I might can help you. I actually work at Oakley and might be able to find some sweep lenses for you as we have a couple pair right now of frames with the sweep lens, or maybe point you in the right direction to finding them through Oakley. I know there are a lot of scammers and stuff on eBay that will sell you an unauthentic lens. I think you've come to the right place!

Hey man! Welcome to the community here! We like newbies!

My suggestion echoes some of the above...when you have exchange access you'll be able to find what you need without too much difficulty.

Read our rules, and enjoy your time!

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum. As stated once you get access to the Exchange here you should be able to get what you want.

There are many M-frame fans here (myself included) that will be able to help you out.

Latest Posts

Back