• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good people doing great things. (What our forum is all about)

Dmburke42

Oakley Enthusiast
Oneida, TN
Okay, I had a pair of XX TiO2s about 7 years ago, I absolutely loved them but had a baby on the way and sold them for pretty cheap. Since then, Ive bought cheaper O matter frames like flak, fast, split jackets, and recently purchased Carbon Shifts. Well I am a Law Enforcement officer, and even one on the water, so polarized glasses are important to me.
Well yesterday, my patrol boat was taking on water, and while in a panic to get it out of the water my carbon shifts went in the drink. About 70ft of water. The marina owner said he might have a diver out in a few weeks. Well before I attempt to find a good deal on some more. I wanted to check here and see if anyone had a nice pair of Juliets, XS, or XXs for sale. Im not looking, well cant afford a mint $450-600 pair. Thats why im looking for a pair that is def used (scratches not an issue) and has a decently tight frame. Because im not going to shelf them, they will be used DAILY. anyone has anything, hit me up. Thank you guys and girls!

I'm pretty sure that is not a weird request. Just keep your eyes peeled in the Exchange here. Several deals like the ones you are looking for have come through just this past week alone. So I'm sure you will find what you want.

Ive not had the priviledge of using the maritime lenses any. Ive only used black iridium polarized and the tungsten iridium polarized. So...im open to suggestions there.

I've got these
DSC03765.JPG

Willing to offer these up at a great price since you are law enforcement, I appreciate what you do! Not polarized lenses though.

I appreciate and support law enforcement, so I am willing to chip in to help @Dmburke42 get a nice Juliet. Don't buy anything man, I will PM you in a few minutes. If anyone else wants to chip in, PM me
That is a nice thing Marc. If you end up giving him the pair send them to me to do a free custom maybe a cerakote job or something cool.... I'll tune them and make them the way @Dmburke42 wants.
My dad is my hero and was a cop for 31 years..

Latest Posts

Back