• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good place to get new RX lenses for Oakley frames?

I’ve always wondered when you take a pair of Oakley‘s and make them Rx is it a different company’s lens or are they still Oakley?
Oakley sunglasses I always use Oakley RX, to get the colors and tints exactly right. Clear lenses or transitions in opthalmic frames it's up to you, I don't always use Oakley.

Right now want to do a set of Pitchman R, and possibly later some Deadbolts. Very light prescription.
I can do those cheaply... But I need you to pm me the exact details on frame, model, size, copy of script, and pd measurement (again, unless you are sending me a frame that already has progressives in it).... To do progressives I can copy the measurements that are already in the Pitchman R frames, if they already have progressive Rx.

Let me know when you are ready to do it. Cheaper lenses start at $150. W basic anti Glare and single vision distance or near only... And about $270 for nice kodak progressive lenses and anti Glare/Polycarbonate.

Let me know

Thanks Chris! I’m not able to PM, as I just joined. Also, just looking for regular lenses, not sunglasses. Thanks!
I’ve bought a bunch of rx frames, on sale, close out, eBay, etc, sent them to them for lenses. I just put in basic reader lenses, but always good work and cheap!

Back