• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good places to buy?

kittywiggum2

Oakley Beginner
Where are good places to buy Oakley's, (other than the main store page)? I have heard some things about ebay having some scammers on there but you I don't think i'm able to tell the difference between the scammers.

Here...from reputable sellers.

I don't mean to instill a snobbery or some kind of distrusting stigma, but just like anywhere else, people can sell you trash here as well, sometimes misleadingly reputable under the guise of being a high-volume seller. But that being said, this place still beats most everywhere else. I will honestly pay a bit more here, than try my chances at other places.

If it's a more recent item, though, there are some "water is wet" plainly reliable retailers. I've turned to Backcounty and other cycling outlets numerous times.

Here...from reputable sellers.

I don't mean to instill a snobbery or some kind of distrusting stigma, but just like anywhere else, people can sell you trash here as well, sometimes misleadingly reputable under the guise of being a high-volume seller. But that being said, this place still beats most everywhere else. I will honestly pay a bit more here, than try my chances at other places.

If it's a more recent item, though, there are some "water is wet" plainly reliable retailers. I've turned to Backcounty and other cycling outlets numerous times.
Thanks, ill give it a go with doing some buying here. Ebay had just a lot of iffy sellers there that reposted their sold Oakley's

Thanks, ill give it a go with doing some buying here. Ebay had just a lot of iffy sellers there that reposted their sold Oakley's

There’s allot of iffy people on eBay then there’s also good people to buy from, if you find something on eBay just snap a shot of the glasses and ask in the forum if it’s fake or real, and +1 this is the best place to buy from

Back