• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good places to buy?

Here...from reputable sellers.

I don't mean to instill a snobbery or some kind of distrusting stigma, but just like anywhere else, people can sell you trash here as well, sometimes misleadingly reputable under the guise of being a high-volume seller. But that being said, this place still beats most everywhere else. I will honestly pay a bit more here, than try my chances at other places.

If it's a more recent item, though, there are some "water is wet" plainly reliable retailers. I've turned to Backcounty and other cycling outlets numerous times.
Maybe. But the world ain't perfect!!

I thought it was a trick question.
Isn't it self explaining that this forum is the only safest place to buy Oakley products?
Except someone has not yet understood the forum as such.

I agree. I tried to convey that. I probably messed up the words. I personally have had good luck buying here and made some friends that I'll probably keep in contact with the rest of my life. But with that, you must do the research cnd find out the value of what you're looking for.

Depends what you are looking for.

I spend a lot of time on Ebay looking for mis or poorly listed items.

Here is good if what your looking for is available.

I also network with other long term collectors, instagram, gumtree and Facebook marketplace, facebook groups

Latest Posts

Back