• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Radarlock News!!

sideways

Oakley Expert
Texas
We just Got a few radarlock replacement lenses in our store today which could only mean one thing. OCP is very near!! I'm pumped to see what else we get in the next couple of weeks. Hopefully we will get more color options than the current radar.

I'm super pumped! The fact that we got a replacement lens in emerald gives me hope that there is awesome stuff to come!

Having the Fast Jacket as OCP should only mean that the Radarlock will be OCP as well. I don't know why it wouldnt be. this is a huge money bag for Oakley. They really should push the whole switchlock technology as much as they can :)

With the fast jacket we were never told anything about getting them OCP. One day replacement lenses showed up(along with frogskin lenses) and literally about 2 weeks later we got custom frames. We had them on OCP a good couple of weeks before they showed up online. I can only assume the same will happen with radarlock. I definitely agree about the switch lock, it practically sells itself. I personally sell more OCP fast jackets than any other OCP model and I regularly have customers asking for more colors. Expanding OCP switch lock products seems like an obvious choice to me!

Back