• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

That was the best end of a Super Bowl since 2009!
I will admit I didn't really care who won. Was happy to see Brady get yet another ring.....if he was going to retire, but Atl deserved the beatdown after a 2nd half meltdown like that. At least Ryan wasn't as loudmouthed as Cam Newton the year before. Lol

Just caught this thread now....

@cacatman certainly deserves the praise.... my Chinese new year packet is one of the first things I show anyone when they ask to see the collection! :D

@TravisCook sent me some XX Twenty RX lenses for my wife. She said the Ice may just work and the Ruby were a bit strong so if her eyes get any worse, they'll work lol

Travis is an aweosme dude, thank you man!

IMG_4438.JPG

Massive shoutout to @SiRacer420 for accommodating some requested changes halfway through a 3D batch print job.

Not only that, but the products turned up with some extra stickers and a 3D printed skull keychain!

I only had to pay AFTER all the work had been done, which was cool, too.

Thanks again, Jason!

IMG_7738.JPG

IMG_7740.JPG

Massive shoutout to @SiRacer420 for accommodating some requested changes halfway through a 3D batch print job.

Not only that, but the products turned up with some extra stickers and a 3D printed skull keychain!

I only had to pay AFTER all the work had been done, which was cool, too.

Thanks again, Jason!

View attachment 337846
View attachment 337848
HAHAHA I hoped you'd like that! I have to admit it's one of my favorite things to print and was one of the first things I made on my own. Case key chains are a MUST!

Latest Posts

Back