• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

Sorry for the delay on this post, I recently helped @Jon the Don with picking up a grail pair of his. In return a couple days later @cyclerdoug gifted me a premium membership for the year. I have said it before, this is a great place to discuss topics and there are some great people on here!!!! Thanks to both of the above mentioned members for being a part of this very cool forum. They are both awesome members. I am hoping to meet up with @cyclerdoug this summer on one of my trips to NY and if I ever make it across the pond I will definitely be grabbing a pint with @Jon the Don.

Sorry for the delay on this post, I recently helped @Jon the Don with picking up a grail pair of his. In return a couple days later @cyclerdoug gifted me a premium membership for the year. I have said it before, this is a great place to discuss topics and there are some great people on here!!!! Thanks to both of the above mentioned members for being a part of this very cool forum. They are both awesome members. I am hoping to meet up with @cyclerdoug this summer on one of my trips to NY and if I ever make it across the pond I will definitely be grabbing a pint with @Jon the Don.

Well, so much for my current witness protection program identity....

Thanks a lot man. :aggressive:

You didn't just help JTD get that pair, buddy, you went crazy above-and-beyond for a guy you wouldn't know if you passed him on the street (Well...that head and Oakleys might give him away) and that's what this forum is (And always should be) about. Commonality with our obsession and camaraderie with each other.

Like those damned Limeys and Canucks I always give crap to! :cool-33:

Use and enjoy your Premium Membership.

You didn't just help JTD get that pair, buddy, you went crazy above-and-beyond for a guy you wouldn't know if you passed him on the street (Well...that head and Oakleys might give him away) and that's what this forum is (And always should be) about. Commonality with our obsession and camaraderie with each other.

"that head and Oakleys might give him away" :lol:

Both of you are legends.

Big shoutout to @Nortika who sent me the data from a missing USB stick from my Oakley Training Kit! I'd been looking for the data for the last 6 months!

Thanks bro! You're awesome!

Now it's pretty much complete......except I just discovered that one of the two DVDs is cracked!!!! :(

Big shoutout to @Nortika who sent me the data from a missing USB stick from my Oakley Training Kit! I'd been looking for the data for the last 6 months!

Thanks bro! You're awesome!

Now it's pretty much complete......except I just discovered that one of the two DVDs is cracked!!!! :(
Just bloody sticky tape it up!!!!! :p

Back