• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

@DeepWaterVortex
He's cut me deals in the past, and today he went above and beyond. I was looking to purchase a spare set of Tungsten OEM lenses for my PBI and this legend sends me TWO sets (one BIP, one Tungsten) free of charge and doesn't even ask me to pay shipping.

I can only hope that some day I'm lucky enough to return the favor for something that he needs.

@DeepWaterVortex
He's cut me deals in the past, and today he went above and beyond. I was looking to purchase a spare set of Tungsten OEM lenses for my PBI and this legend sends me TWO sets (one BIP, one Tungsten) free of charge and doesn't even ask me to pay shipping.

I can only hope that some day I'm lucky enough to return the favor for something that he needs.
Without going into details...you deserve it!:drinks:

Extremely grateful to several members here who have made my life so much easier.

Shoutout to @SEAN WAYNE who did me a massive favour by helping me get my cracked mars nosebridge repaired by Bobby Catina in the Philippines, picking up a custom split jacket for me and for the Mars T-shirt. I know he helps out a ton of people already, so I really appreciate it!

Also to @"TRUMP" who has held on to tons of my stuff and helped me get some rare (OK. OK. "insanely rare") grail type jawbones/new racing jackets (I'm also incredibly thankful he doesn't collect those!). He has also continued to look after distribution of thousands of earsocks/nose rubbers on my behalf. He's one of the most knowledgeable O-matter guys I know (that is willing to share info!!!). Thanks for all your help. P.S. You guys should be grateful to him too, because without him, shipping costs would be insane from where I am in the Middle East.

@Zax - Thanks bro for gifting me the custom five squared, the 3D printed gear and the X-metal custom t-shirt!! The perspex stuff is amazing! Keep up the customising!

@Cutch22, leader of the Pirates Fan Club that I belong to - This guy is really something else!! Amongst other people, he gifted me 3 pairs of Oakley boots (for me and some friends in Jordan). Your amazing generosity is incredible and stands alongside the likes of @Beardo0628. It's encouraging to know that people like you still exist in this world.

@neill - thanks for grabbing me a clear M-frame lens that I was looking for!

@X-Metal Beast - Thanks for the recent package of Oakley/non-Oakley gear. I know it's a pain to stockpile people's stuff over the years and then have to ship it. You've never let me down, bro. I very much appreciate the friendship. Thanks for all the great advice and for having my back.

Got to go now. The Academy Orchestra has started playing....

Hope I didn't forget anyone :behindsofa:

Last edited:
@SEAN WAYNE legend. Very nice man!
@"TRUMP" legendary.
@Zax "I am legend"
@Cutch22 wow buddy! You are too kind.
@Beardo0628 never judge a man by his beard, or lack there of lol!
@neill and @X-Metal Beast legends in their own right. Honestly never heard a negative word about any of you guys.
I second the caca man's feelings!

PS @trippledigitss is also someone who belongs on this list. Wishing you all the best. Thanks for the coffee man!

Special thanks to my dude @Litos

The other day I mentioned how I love Bucees.
For those who dont know, Bucees is Texas' version of the biggest, baddest "gas station" in the world. Its basically a homegrown supermarket with like 100 gas pumps and their mascot is little beaver named Bucee. On weekends you'll see tourists posing for pictures with the Bucer statue out front of the store and they sell some amazing homegrown products.

Anyways, I mentioned how I love Bucees and @Litos didnt hesitate and sent me a care package from the great state of texas all the way down to orlando. And he went all out too! Thank you bro, this **** is awesome!!!

20190531_202346.jpg

Back