• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

Special thanks to my dude @Litos

The other day I mentioned how I love Bucees.
For those who dont know, Bucees is Texas' version of the biggest, baddest "gas station" in the world. Its basically a homegrown supermarket with like 100 gas pumps and their mascot is little beaver named Bucee. On weekends you'll see tourists posing for pictures with the Bucer statue out front of the store and they sell some amazing homegrown products.

Anyways, I mentioned how I love Bucees and @Litos didnt hesitate and sent me a care package from the great state of texas all the way down to orlando. And he went all out too! Thank you bro, this **** is awesome!!!

View attachment 621541
Don't hate me for thinking you wear a 2XL, but I honestly think you're fat, in a pure and wholesome kind of way 😆😆

We just got back from HEB and asked Mayra "I wonder if my Oakley guy got his Buccees Gift Basket"...

She didn't say nothing because she was too busy crushing Emoji Blitz lol

Lemme know if you want more

P.S.
I don't even know your first name, all I know is that it starts with "D" 🤘🏼😆

Don't hate me for thinking you wear a 2XL, but I honestly think you're fat, in a pure and wholesome kind of way 😆😆

We just got back from HEB and asked Mayra "I wonder if my Oakley guy got his Buccees Gift Basket"...

P.S.

Ain't nothing wrong with being a big feller. Really appreciate it bro. Their jerkey is some of the best I've ever had. Love it

Also I just found a sticker in here and its going on the back of my van with the rest of the stickers. Pics coming in the morning of the new edition.

Ain't nothing wrong with being a big feller. Really appreciate it bro. Their jerkey is some of the best I've ever had. Love it

Also I just found a sticker in here and its going on the back of my van with the rest of the stickers. Pics coming in the morning of the new edition.
*addition

*addition

Seriously, I had auto correct turned off on my phone forever and somehow it got turned back on today and its pissing me the **** off. It keeps doing that to words when I don't want it to. GMG

P.S.

His first name is dusty.

Seriously, I had auto correct turned off on my phone forever and somehow it got turned back on today and its pissing me the **** off. It keeps doing that to words when I don't want it to. GMG
Was in here today getting a Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Kolache 💕

36D10175-3DCE-40DC-A1C3-7ABB50010C6F.jpeg

Back