• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Good Things Happen To Good People

@QLR1 if you need something from over here in the middle of the pacific, I got you! ... You know as of today, at 7pm eastern time.. we can't be cool until like 1030pm. My Dolphins play your Falcons. Thank god it's only pre-season.. I hope nobody gets hurt! Good luck Bro!
Haha. Glad this one doesn't count, I was mad last year.

I know that I'm still relatively new to this forum.. only coming up on 2 months. In that short amount of time, I've talked to a lot of people on here (more in the x metal forums than anything else) and I have ran into quite a few cool dudes. Based on the people I have met on here and the comments left by others, I feel that this thread should be more active instead of dying off for months at a time. So I'm going to try to start it back up again.. by giving a shout out to a few people and then by trying to Pay it Forward. I'd like to offer a few things for free to those that might genuinely be in need of some little things for their x-metal glasses. Maybe, in doing this, it might keep this thread alive. If you get something free from this thread, just show a little appreciation and hit the like button or give a "thank you" to the one that has helped you out. Lets keep this thread alive and active!

Now, for my shout-outs I'd like to thank, @dingo ate my baby for his honesty and for passing on his knowledge of x metals to me without having to ask him for help or advice (kept me from getting ripped off and trusted me from jump), @kronin323 for his knowledge as well.. and for keeping a good spirit, also bringing along his humor to keep the forum a fun place... of course I can't leave out his partner @digi7alph0enix. @THE X-MAN for bringing his talents to the forum (the man I have reached out to that has brought new life to my x metals that were in need of help and/or customization. @LinusOBerlin for being a cool a$$ dude and hooking me up when I was in need. @RoTors @Fernando @MSTech @Frogskins (MIA where you at?!) @Bronzefunk because you guys are some dope mofo's and it's been cool as f#ck talking to you guys... and of course @QLR1 for punking me and letting me know the ropes about wearing your glasses inside (don't be an indoor douche like I used to be). Thank you all! I plan on being here for a while, which more than likely wouldn't have happened with out you.

Now time to pay it forward.....
I have some linegear rubber that I don't use (most of it new)...
Color orange, Complete for a Romeo 1 (ear socks, nose bombs, temple shocks)
Orange nose bombs for Juliet (large and small)
Orange nose bombs for XX (Large)
New Turquoise lenses from linegear for a Romeo 1
Red extra large nose bombs by linegear for a Romeo 1 (Asian fit)
XX Black Iridium lenses (have scratches) not perfect
Ear socks that will fit juliet, R1, XX, Mars (Check colors in Pic)
1 Black Penny rubber OEM.. not sure what side at the moment.. lol.. if you need it, just ask and i will let you know what side for sure

PM me if you are in need of anything above

KEEP IN MIND THIS POST IS TO TRY TO START SOMETHING GOOD... PAY IT FORWARD (if and when you have the chance)

The stuff posted above is free (I will even pay shipping)... Lets keep this going!

View attachment 176802 View attachment 176803 View attachment 176804
Great guy ! I will take Line gear turquoise lenses for my new Romeo :)

Last edited:
Hey, folks ...

I am embarrassed as I have been meaning to put this out there for more than a few months now, but have been dealing with other stuff & doing it has slipped my mind, bit the people have not, ... So I would like to take this opportunity to thank four amazing Members that each did something that I did not ask for, but appreciated beyond words ...

After the accident I had during my move to TN here, I discovered I had lost a few O-items, & one I found was broken.

I shared this all in the Thread I created sharing the whole ordeal I went through with Theresa, ... not to garner pity, or to draw out freebies, etc., from folks, ... The O stuff was just part & parcel to the nearly $5,000 worth of total loss of personal property ... some irreplaceable.

Without anymore jabbering - the accident, etc., Thread can be easily searched for; "my disastrous" is all that is needed - here are the four I need to thank in this open forum ...

@Dyeraudio for an Infinite Hero bag - mine was never found.

@i am rich for a brand spaking new Infinite Hero pin on card - mine was never found.

@TheWannaBe for one of the little 3-4" x 3-4"-ish black plastic skulls ... the display ones with the flat bottom; I think I have seen them in photos that they came in four different colors - one of the bottom arms/legs or whatever on mine broke off while it was slamming around in my Cube.

... & one of our other resident favorites, @Dallas O Hog for just straight-up offering me an Infinite Hero lanyard.

First thing out of my mouth every time was how much, ... Every time it was basically, "We O-Heads gotta stick together.", "Pay it FWD someday.", etc.

We do, guys, we do ... & I will, I will.

PS: Even if I had to sell every last Oakley-related thing I had tomorrow for some unfortunate reason, these four items will never be for sale. Never.

Back