• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakley Collab is or will be your favorite?

• Ferrari

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Ducati

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters

Professor Oak

Oakley Beginner
DMV
As some of you may already know, Luxottica has ripped the Ferrari contract away from Oakley to give it to Ray Ban.:headbang:So if there were any Ferrari Edition Oakley's you wanted to get your hands on, you might want to get them soon. Personally I was a big fan of the Ferrari Collection as I am a big fan of the car and the red and black colorway, but do not fret! It has been announced that Oakley now has a NEW contract. With whom? BMW. I don't know how I feel about this as personally I am not a big fan of BMW, but I will say I anticipate there to be some really clean renditions for this collaboration. As with that said let me know what you guys think of this new partnership below.

I'm ok with Bimmers but I rather like the red and black colorway. BMW logo is blue and white. I'll be passing if that's all they have.

Honestly as a Mopar car owner and enthusiast I never wanted to wear another car brands logo either way. so I have never bought any Ferrari pairs even though I love Ruby lenses.

I do like more general collaborations like Moto GP Holbrooks. I would be a buyer if they had racing series glasses like that instead of specific car manufacturers. example American Lemans, F1, Nascar, Australian V8 Supercars, Torc, Baha 1000, Formula D, ect...

Honestly as a Mopar car owner and enthusiast I never wanted to wear another car brands logo either way. so I have never bought any Ferrari pairs even though I love Ruby lenses.

I do like more general collaborations like Moto GP Holbrooks. I would be a buyer if they had racing series glasses like that instead of specific car manufacturers. example American Lemans, F1, Nascar, Australian V8 Supercars, Torc, Baha 1000, Formula D, ect...
If they bring back NASCAR frames, you'll have to fight off @GRFMotorsports

Back