• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Which Oakley Collab is or will be your favorite?

• Ferrari

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Ducati

Votes: 25 62.5%
  • BMW

Votes: 3 7.5%

• Total voters
I own a couple pairs of Ferrari Oaks, love them but what I would reallllly like to see and think would be awesome, is a collab with Lamborghini. Nothing more eye catching or unique than a Lamborghini to me at least. Then again, like another member said, they would just be slapping a car logo on a lense and calling it a day. We can all hope and dream.

On a side note as well, I really like some of the Moto GP stuff as well. Again I said some. The Carbon Prime was a really good/eye catching release. Best looking special edition put out in a while. I also like the Holbrook Metal as well which is now available with Moto etching. But really when it comes to the Silver frame, just slapping some etching and giving it a different case isn't really all that "special". Really wish Oakley would tap into back into that wow factor that made them different from the rest

Few want to be different anymore. I've spent most of my life bucking so called trends and this ever present drumbeat towards sameness and assimilation that has really ramped up the last 10-15 years or so. I suppose it's possible the pendulum has swung that way and it will swing back at some point but....I want to say no. There's an all out assault socially on being unique, spectacular or groundbreaking. People at large are threatened more than ever by intelligence, excellence and doing anything that pushes the boundaries . This mentality is reflected in many things- and fashion trends are one of them. At least that's my late night end of a 20 hour day philosophical take on it :crazy:

Latest Posts

Back