• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Goodies From Japan!!!

Nice haul! If i ever get the chance to go visit extended family in Japan, i'm gonna have to see about doing some hunting of my own :)

Jealous of your Ichiro Radar :)

damn dude you got some realy sweeties there . . . congrats man!!!

i LOVE the comic man...

Nice score! I'm wanting Radars again. I'm actually going to try some Radarlocks. Still dreading the lens price though.

Mahalo man! LOL, funny...I went from having zero Radars to 5 pairs in a couple of months, damn! I'm liking the Radarlocks too...UH OH :blink:! Hahaha...

Oh man really nice pickups I love both those radars!!!

Mahalo JOBEN!

Nice haul! If i ever get the chance to go visit extended family in Japan, i'm gonna have to see about doing some hunting of my own :)

Jealous of your Ichiro Radar :)

Mahalo dude! It wasn't as easy hunting as I thought it would be, but nonetheless I managed to grab some great pairs. Start saving up now cause the prices and currency conversion are killer!

hummmm ichiro
congrats

A compliment from the resident Ichiro expert, mahalo Ruby!

damn dude, nice...

Mahalo!

Love the radars

Mahalo, me too! :big_boss:

damn dude you got some realy sweeties there . . . congrats man!!!

i LOVE the comic man...

Mahalo nerd! The comic was an unexpected score, too bad I have to have my wife read it to me, LOL. Congrats on your Murasaki Holbrook grab, I guarantee you'll LOVE them!

Mahalo mk243! Whereabouts is your wife from? Mine is from Fukuoka, we try to get back at least once a year to visit family and friends. I was actually surprised by the limited availability of Oakley's are in Fukuoka, not even one official O-Store in our area. Luckily I was able to find some good grabs anyway, hopefully next year we'll get out to Tokyo and Yokohama too. Good hunting on your next trip!

My wife is from Shizuoka, but her grandmother is not too far from Fukuoka in Saga. We usually always visit her uncle's that live in Osaka, I would think I should be able to find some Oakley swag while we're there. It will definitely be on my to do list next time. By the way we are going to be in Kauai next month on vacation, do you know of any stores on the island that sell Oakley gear that are worth checking out?

thanks man - i needed one because it's my year of birth ;)

Nice! What a coincidence that it matches your year of birth, cool! It's definitely got extra special meaning now...congrats again!

My wife is from Shizuoka, but her grandmother is not too far from Fukuoka in Saga. We usually always visit her uncle's that live in Osaka, I would think I should be able to find some Oakley swag while we're there. It will definitely be on my to do list next time. By the way we are going to be in Kauai next month on vacation, do you know of any stores on the island that sell Oakley gear that are worth checking out?

Right on, seems like you get to see some country and big city during your visits. We've been to Osaka once for a brief weekend visit. I'm sure the areas you're in should have some O stuff to snag, good luck.

As for Kauai...I haven't been there to visit in a few years so I've lost track of all the surf/bike shops that would carry Oakley's. The only two I can recall right now is Miura's and Progressive Surf, but again those were popular back during my hardcore surfing/bodyboarding days (which was a few decades ago, lol), so they may not even be in business anymore. There's also a couple of small shopping plazas that may have something. Kauai is still one of the lesser developed islands in the chain, which makes it better for sightseeing and outdoor activities, not the best for shopping. I'd say Google is your best bet, sorry I can't help more.

Back