• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Gorgeous MINT NIB Madman pewter with black iridium $SOLD All in or trades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Yeah I just shipped a pair I sold on eBay (USA to USA) in 3-5 days for $3.99 so while I agree $20 seems insignificant it is still significantly more. That being said, yeah you are right I can probably find a way to make the shipping work but the more I look at the pewter frames and the build quality the more I am really thinking to just keep them. I am taking them off eBay now but will leave this open on the forum for the time being.
If I didn't have a pair, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat. Yours are dope, and that's an awesome complete set.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
If I didn't have a pair, I'd buy yours in a heartbeat. Yours are dope, and that's an awesome complete set.
You only have A PAIR? Need these to keep as you mint NIB back ups.. 😜

Does this colorway really look as cool on face as they do in the pictures? Hell ya! Although I am the first to admit the “P” sticker and the model kinda ruin the look but I’ll leave the glory of removing the sticker to the new owner.

C69E9D48-74D2-4354-8AEC-B30CAB65386C.jpeg

OK last bump before I let these go back into the vault and appreciate in value for a few more years. I may be interested in trades + or - cash depending what you have. I’d rather pay a bit or even a lot and get something cool that I don’t have like Romeos or Pitboss maybe MUZM heaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back