• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got 2 More To Work On

Curious on the side lettering. did you just tape off the whole OAKLEY logo with 1 piece of tape? Or was it more intricate?

Admittedly on the clear pair I just masked off with a solid strip of tape but on the white pair I actually cut the tape to just barely cover the full logo.

I don't understand the questions guys. I avoid painting the inside because who knows what kinds of oils and what not could do to the paint, and also Oakley doesn't include the designs on the inside so I figured I'd follow how they do things.

I think he was asking if the paint was on the inside, would the glasses be wearable? To answer that question, yes and no. I know the clear coat would protect the paint but at the same time, if worn frequently sweat and oils could eventually eat it away which is why I prefer only doing exterior painting.

I think he was asking if the paint was on the inside, would the glasses be wearable? To answer that question, yes and no. I know the clear coat would protect the paint but at the same time, if worn frequently sweat and oils could eventually eat it away which is why I prefer only doing exterior painting.

ah yeah that makes sense i see the context now.. but excellent work Batwolf!