• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got a brand new Mars today.

@Ali i believe.

Congrats, nice find and not shocked what foam looks like.

Foam was indeed expected, I was more shocked at how easily the foam junk came off the box and bag. Some of it was getting just to the point of becoming gooey, but the majority of it was dry. Box wiped right off, the papers were a bit more intensive, the zip bag with the spares needed washing, and I washed out the bag inside and out. Frame didn't have anything but transference from removal from the bag on it, gave it a good wash as well to get the 20y/o basement smell off. But yeah no issues at all.

Congrats buddy! Wear them often!

Will do! And thanks bro.

Congrats Beau. Great score. Nice foot too

Ty brother. I know its a great frame since my wife said they looked ridiculous :rolleyes: (but she's a fan of my R1s so she does have mostly good taste).

Wow, what an amazing purchase. Congrats

Thanks Nortika, it was like stepping back in time, I got all giddy since no one had ever opened them. I know some would have kept them in the box as a display, but personally I only ever got to open new my first Juliets. Such a cool thing to get to open something from 1998 and know that I'm the only person other than those who manufactured it to ever touch it. It'd be such a waste to keep such a beautifully crafted item in a sealed box for eternity.

Back