• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got A Little Cocky On Ebay...got My First Fake!

Thanks for the support guys! The seller is giving me a refund after I send these back to him. I pointed out the things about them that are fake and he says, "I disagree". LOL.

Thanks for the support guys! The seller is giving me a refund after I send these back to him. I pointed out the things about them that are fake and he says, "I disagree". LOL.

I'd say do side-by-side comparison shots, but that probably still wouldn't shut his stupid ass up.

okay you got your money back - where is the feedback for the seller?!?
could not find a negative feedback from you in his profile :confused:
the guy is using pics from the oakley web page and not pics from the actual items . . .

kick his ass jive and report him!!

I hope he's paying for the return?

Honestly I think you're letting this guy off light, you should file a dispute and have eBay suspend his ass, get a full refund, and keep the fakes.

okay you got your money back - where is the feedback for the seller?!?
could not find a negative feedback from you in his profile :confused:
the guy is using pics from the oakley web page and not pics from the actual items . . .

kick his ass jive and report him!!

Oh don't worry I plan on leaving negative feedback. Just trying to resolve it at this level first and make sure I can get a refund from the seller before taking further action.

Back