• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got A New Oakley Radar Pace for Cheap - here's my thought !

I’m glad that you got a good deal! A ton of guys have connectivity issues with the new iPhone updates!
I am using an iPhone 11 and it synced easily. I was really surprised as I am not really expecting anything. But quite happy that it worked and tried using my phone and it worked alright (knock on wood - hope it keeps on working with my iPhone).

I am using an iPhone 11 and it synced easily. I was really surprised as I am not really expecting anything. But quite happy that it worked and tried using my phone and it worked alright (knock on wood - hope it keeps on working with my iPhone).

If it works and connected YOURE good! I felt bad saying it but I’m happy it worked! Didn’t want you to get excited and it fail!!!

Honestly for $90 not bad at all

They’re referring to the companion app. It’s apparently no longer supported, so people can download it, but can’t make an account to use it. Still syncs normally with Bluetooth though.

They’re referring to the companion app. It’s apparently no longer supported, so people can download it, but can’t make an account to use it. Still syncs normally with Bluetooth though.
thanks. and yes, the APP is not working at all. no support. they dropped it. but as long as bluetooth is working I am OK. for the price, can't beat it.

oh, by the way I wore it driving to work and lens is really nice. first time using it and I am happy.

I know that these radar pace are like $449 when they first came out and you can get them brand new for a good price. I jumped on it and bought one and here's my thought. it is well designed and with good intentions to be the best sports/cycling/exercise sunglasses out there but for some reason (or more reasons) it didn't. I tried to download the Radar Pace app from apple website but couldn't get pass the account creation so I gave up. found out there's no support. I tried to synch it with my iPhone and so far so good. sound is not that great but workable and tolerable for it's purpose. that's another reason to keep it. now when you think about what's inside the box it could really be a bargain. lens is prizm and it came with one extra clear lens. that one clear lens will cost you at least $50 when you order it at Oakley. so now I do have a great extra Oakley sunglasses that I can play/use. I think this one is a keeper as I can use it as a regular sunglasses (just don't use the earpiece) that I got for a bargain. go there yourself one as it's really a bargain now. thanks.

View attachment 873531
How did you sync to iPhone? The app doesn't work. I updated my iPhone and lost the Bluetooth connection (which was made via Radar Pace app years ago). Now that the app does t work, how to sync?

I just open my iPhone 11 bluetooth and the Oakley Radar shows up on the available devices and just synched it. but make sure that the Oakley is in pairing mode by pressing the power button twice quickly. The indicator light will flash dark blue. If pairing is successful, it will turn solid light blue. let me know.

So you can sync it to your phone for music? That might not be a bad buy at that price. How's the weight?

yes, I have an iPhone 11 and I can synch it for calls and music. weight is not so bad. it's light. and for the amount I paid for it, looks like a bargain. it has an extra clear lens also.

Got one off eBay a few months ago, and it’s definitely a steal. Syncs with my iphone no problem, and the sound quality is decent. Thanks for posting this @vmaniqui

Back