• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got a shiny box too....

Congratulations. These cases make a great storage area for extra lenses. I wish I could get one for that purpose. Nice job fixing it up also.

Thank you @thisguy.

They are an ideal solution for lense storage providing the foam hasn't deteriorated! I have been lucky with the two I have got.
I researched replacement foam in the event that it does need changing and from what I can make out there are very limited options without breaking the bank!

Does you know of a source for new foam for these cases. I just got hold of one but the foam is a bit manky…

There is a U.K based seller of the foam for the other cases, he is on here and has a shop on eBay. If enough people ask him, he might make foam for the RX cases. I know he is still active cos he recently bought some lenses from me! I will add a link to his eBay shop in my next post and try to remember his Forum Username as well.

IMG_4395.PNG

I am pretty sure if you can get a decent sized piece foam from him, you could modify it (scalpel blade?) and make it fit one of the cases.

There is a U.K based seller of the foam for the other cases, he is on here and has a shop on eBay. If enough people ask him, he might make foam for the RX cases. I know he is still active cos he recently bought some lenses from me! I will add a link to his eBay shop in my next post and try to remember his Forum Username as well.
@Ali ;)

Latest Posts

Back