• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Any Odd "Oakley Habits?"

Whenever I put my gloves on, any gloves... I'll always put my left glove on first, then my right glove. If for some reason I take my right glove off even for a second, I'll then take the left glove off and repeat the process to put things back in order.

Whenever I put my gloves on, any gloves... I'll always put my left glove on first, then my right glove. If for some reason I take my right glove off even for a second, I'll then take the left glove off and repeat the process to put things back in order.

That is not an Oakley habit not unless they are Oakley gloves :p

If I am not wearing my Oakleys, they are on my forehead. If they are not on my forehead, they are in the bag and x metal soft vault.

I clean whenever I feel like it. I wash once a week. I wipe alot one of my friends said "If you continue rubbing, a genie might just come out."

Everytime I walk by my display case, I look at it.

Everywhere I go where there is a mirror or I can see my reflection, I check out my Oakleys.

I often look in my rearview mirror as if I am being followed but rather I am looking at my Oakleys.

I tend to look at somebody's Oakleys and try to identify them and say
Me: "Nice e.g. Flak jackets!" (Common I see)
Them: "What?"
Me: "Your Oakleys!"
Them: "O I do not even know what they are, I just purchase them because they look cool." (Usual response I get)

If I am not wearing my Oakleys, they are on my forehead. If they are not on my forehead, they are in the bag and x metal soft vault.

That's me too- If I'm outside, there's like a 95% chance that sunglasses are either on my face or on my forehead- I actually have two little depressions just behind (for now!) my hairline that I recently realized line up perfectly with the nose bombs on several pairs in my rotation. Fortunately, you can't see the marks, but you can definitely feel them!
At home, I'll leave glasses on my desk, but anywhere else the ones that aren't on my head are bagged and in a soft vault. My wife just tosses hers in the top of her purse and it drives me nuts! Of course, that explains why her Whiskers have almost no paint left on them, while my identical pair look as good as when I bought them :)

I tend to look at somebody's Oakleys and try to identify them and say
Me: "Nice e.g. Flak jackets!" (Common I see)
Them: "What?"
Me: "Your Oakleys!"
Them: "O I do not even know what they are, I just purchase them because they look cool." (Usual response I get)

I do that to, though I usually stop short of actually talking to people about them. I usually just make a comment to my wife after they've moved on. I've found I just tend to identify semi-obscure things that I recognize- "That guy is wearing Juliets!" or "Nice- that couple has a BOB stroller" (sounds weird, but the high-end stroller market is every bit as crazy as any other market. Fewer collectors, but folks are still crazy serious about them)

Latest Posts

Back